A few pics of the internal dynamo wiring I’m doing to my Surly Combat Monkey.
But I wish I were.
That’s a Jeff Jones rigid 29er with an Endomorph on the front. Pretty incredible.
Vik has a pretty neat little writeup about these guys – they seem to be a nifty way to repair spokes when replacing them isn’t possible.
Chill Ride to Redhook Brewery
This is the 3rd annual ride – I’ve never heard of it but seems like it could be a hoot.
Nice day today, riding around. Stopped and popped a few pics of the Paramount in it’s present iteration.
- 1992 Schwinn Paramount – redeux (built by Panasonic)
- Campagnolo Centaur 10sp groupo
- Brooks Swift Saddle
- Truvativ Noir carbon seat post
- H-Son Plus TB-14 Hard Anno rims – triple butted spokes laced to Campy hubs by yours truly
- Chris King Headset
- Custom Black Chrome Powdercoat