I’m never going to get around to writing about it like I want to. The short story:
- Friday Night – Core Whore Afterparty at Mr D’s.
- Saturday Morning – Andre, Lee and myself drove down and explored the Carbon River Valley for future camping/biking. Verdict, no go. But it was very pretty.
- Saturday night, party at the Belltown Underground
- Sunday morning, Bike Sabbath – we take the ferry over to Manchester State Park to go camping
- Monday come back, refit and go back out for a BBQ at Myrtle Edwards
- After Myrtle Edwards BBQ, Laura and I head down to South Park for another BBQ where there are really great people and above all else, ZOMG PUPPIES.
Ride to Manchester State Park
This is Pita
If I could adopt a puppy, I’d adopt Pita. There are 6 puppies in this litter, all named after bread. Pita, Biscuit, Pumpernickle, Chibatta, and two more I can’t remember.
Best weekend ever. I wish I had the energy to write about it better.