Bah, I’m never going to get to it.
Around 40 of us made our way to Portland last weekend for the Filmed By Bike Film Festival. Most of us took the train and our bikes. A couple of us car-pooled. I don’t have time to go into it all, but it was super fun and I have a truck load of pictures.
(click the pictures for the entire gallery)
- Train down and get shitfaced drinking Greyhouds on the train
- Go to Andys’
- Get Cuban food
- Pickup other .83 kids from later train ride
- Get beer and dinner at some outdoor place on Burnside
- Go to Filmed By Bike film festival at the Clinton Street Theater
- Ride around PDX getting more shitfaced with point83
- Stop at Union Jacks (strip club) with said bike jerks – AND LEAVE MONICA THERE (too funny)
- Meet PDX bike club The Dropouts (read: PDX Dead Baby) and have 1am ride with them
- Get 2 pinch flats at the same time
- Burn shit on the banks of the river.
- Pass out
- Breakfast at Screen Door
- City Bike for parts and tubes
- Clever Cycles
- Meet Eric Stata – ride Springwater trail out towards Reed College.
- Run into Prof Dave and family at Clinton Street Theatre as we rolled by
- Roots Brewery
- Powells Books
- Back to Roots Brewery (left my card there)
- Drinks at Merde waiting for Monica
- Dinner at Montage (Mac and cheese hell yes)
- Andy’s to recharge
- Magic Gardens (strip club)
- Ground Kontrol (drunken arcade)
- Tube – soul club – totally fuck yeah
- Ride home pass out
- Waffle Truck
- Langston misses the train
- Powells to buy books I couldn’t buy the day before because I’d left my card at Roots Brewery
- Pearl District blocks park all day napping and reading books in the shade of big trees
- Meet Laura at train station
- Train home
- Pass out
Good weekend gang. Weekend after next – bike camping at Ben Country!